Tirto.id doesn't have a public page listing all corrections made and provides only one example of a correction made in the past year:
However, I found a correction, and apology, it issued for two memes it tweeted during the vice-presidential candidates' debate on March 17, 2019. As mentioned earlier, in one meme, it quoted vice presidential candidate Sandiaga Uno's pledge: "We will abolish university entrance exams", known as UN in Indonesian -- followed by Tirto's own comment: "Huh...? Thought we'll abolish NU," referring to the Nahdlatul Ulama, Indonesia's biggest Muslim organization, which supports Sandiaga's opponent, Ma'ruf Amin.
In another meme, it also misquoted Ma'ruf and took it out of context. In the meme, Ma'ruf said: "Non-marital sex can be legalised," followed by Tirto's comment: "OK, guys, don't forget to prepare condoms and three-finger impressions, yes!" Three-finger impressions are used to legalise documents in Indonesia.
The quote was part of a longer sentence spoken by Ma'ruf: "We also invite all of us to resist and fight hoaxes because hoaxes destroy our national order. Resisting and fighting slander, for example if Jokowi is elected, the Religious Affairs Ministry will be disbanded, religious lessons be banned, calls to prayer be banned, non-marital sex be legalized. I swear to God, as long as I am alive, I will fight all attempts to do so."
Tirto.id issued an apology to Ma'ruf, his campaign team and NU the next day, on April 18, 2019.
It also said on Twitter that it had deleted the two problematic tweets and posted a new corrected meme. In the corrected meme, Ma'ruf is quoted as saying: "We invite all of us to resist and fight hoaxes, slander [...] for example, legalizing non-marital sex."
A side note, Tirto.id was embroiled in a controversy earlier this month, when its story on the prosecution of farmer activist Budi Pego, who opposed a gold mine operation in his district, suddenly vanished from the website. A number of journalists wrote a letter to the management demanding an explanation. The Budi Pego story returned online after the journalists' complaint.
Tirto.id said the story went offline on April 19, after they received a response from PT Bumi Suksesindo, the company that operated the gold mine, and it went back online on April 21 with corrections. It didn't specify what corrections it made in the story, however.
The journalists' letter of protest:
The Budi Pego story:
Although the Budi Pego story isn't part of the fact-checking department, how the editors handled the story is still worth mentioning.